R155.00 Incl VAT — or Incl VAT / month
1500 mg (30 servings x 120 capsules)
Taurine is a naturally occurring amino sulfonic acid in the body and can be derived from food sources such as seafood and meat. This essential amino block is involved in numerous functions such as stabilizing cell membranes, maintaining cellular integrity and modulating intracellular free calcium concentration.
Studies demonstrate that Taurine is the most abundant amino acid in the brain, retina, muscle tissue and organs throughout the body. Taurine provides a wide variety of central nervous system functions, from cellular development to cyto-protection.
Deficiency of this amino acid is associated with cardiomyopathy, renal dysfunction, developmental abnormalities and damage to retinal neurons.
Taurine serves as an antioxidant and helps to support normal cardiovascular health. It is undoubtedly one of the most essential substances in your body. Genologix Taurine supplement provides you with sufficient amounts of Taurine which is not always achieved through dietary sources.
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 12 cm|
- Supports cardiovascular health
- May assist in nerve growth and regulation of neurotransmitters
- Supports brain health
- May improve athletic performance
- Regulates minerals in the body
- May assist in the building and repair of muscle tissue
|Serving Size:||4 Capsules|
|Servings per Bottle:||30 Servings|
|Active Ingredient per Serving:||1500 mg L-Taurine|
|Inactive Ingredients:||Microcrystalline Cellulose (MCC) (Filler), HPMC Hypromellose (Vegan Capsules)|
- A serving equals a daily dose.
- Take two capsules twice daily, after food
- Discontinue use if any adverse effects are experienced.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
- Do not use if under 18 years of age as safety in children has not been established.
- If you have a known medical condition, consult your doctor before using this or any other health supplement
- May cause a flushing, tingling and/or prickling sensation of the skin, in which case, reduce the dose
WHAT’S IN THE BOX:
- 120 vegan capsules (Halal & Kosher) each containing 375 mg L-Taurine= 30 servings of 1500 mg L-Taurine
- Store in a cool, dark, dry place.
- Product packaging may differ slightly from the advertised image, based on packaging availability.
This health supplement has not been evaluated by the SAHPRA for its quality, safety or intended use. Health supplements are intended to complement health or supplement the diet. They are not intended to be used as a treatment to cure illnesses.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.