Resveratrol 500mg Bulk
R765.00 Incl VAT — available on subscription
500mg (120 servings x 240 capsules)
Genologix trans-Resveratrol is a polyphenol that is a highly potent anti-oxidant, occurring naturally in low concentrations in foods such as red grapes, cocoa and blueberries. It is renowned for its longevity properties.
trans-Resveratrol promotes the recycling of the all-important, longevity, NAD+ coenzyme. It does this by up-regulating the NMNAT gene, which catalyzes the conversion of NMN (Nicotinamide Mononucleotide) to NAD+. trans-Resveratrol also selectively up-regulates the Sirtuin family of genes, commonly referred to as the "longevity genes" mimicking some benefits of caloric restriction and increasing longevity.
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 12 cm|
- Protecting blood vessel walls against oxidation, promoting heart and vascular health
- Reductions in inflammation
- Boosted energy levels
- Improved feeling of wellness
- Better cognitive function and reduced cognitive decline
- Stress reduction
- Improved skin and joint health
- Lowered blood pressure
- Reduced average total cholesterol levels
- Reduced risk of certain cancers
|Serving Size:||2 Capsules|
|Servings per Bottle:||120 Servings|
|Active Ingredient per Serving:||trans-Resveratrol 1000mg per serving|
|Inactive Ingredients:||Microcrystalline Cellulose (MCC) (Filler), HPMC Hypromellose (Vegan Capsules)|
- A serving equals a daily dose.
- Take three capsules daily, in the morning, with food.
- This product is not known to produce negative side effects, however should you experience negative side effects then discontinue use
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
- Do not use if under 18 years of age as safety in children has not been established.
- If you have a known medical condition, consult your doctor before using this or any other health supplement.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX:
- 90 vegan hard capsules (Halal & Kosher) each containing 333mg trans-Resveratrol = 30 Servings of 1000mg trans-Resveratrol.
- Store in a cool, dark, dry place.
- Product packaging may differ slightly from the advertised image, based on packaging availability.
This health supplement has not been evaluated by the SAHPRA for its quality, safety or intended use. Health supplements are intended to complement health or supplement the diet. They are not intended to be used as a treatment to cure illnesses.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.