R205.00 Incl VAT — or Incl VAT / month
750mg (30 servings x 60 capsules)
Quercetin is a potent antioxidant flavonoid that can be found in many fruits and vegetables and is sometimes referred to as the “master flavonoid. Recent, preliminary studies suggest that Quercetin may also help to rejuvenate and/or eliminate ageing cells, reducing the markers of ageing
Quercetin plays an important role in general health including the regulation of inflammation, metabolism and immune function, as well as cardiovascular and endothelial health.
The main beneficial effect of flavonoids like Quercetin arises from their ability to function as potent antioxidants, which are compounds that can bind to, and neutralize damaging free radicals inside your cells.
Antioxidants are molecules that combat free radicals in your body - when levels of free radicals become too high, they can become harmful and are linked to multiple illnesses. The body has its own antioxidant defenses to manage free radical levels which are constantly being formed. Without antioxidants, free radicals would swiftly cause harm.
Maintaining a good balance between antioxidants and free radicals may help to reduce inflammation while boosting immunities, metabolism and general health.
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 12 cm|
- Potent antioxidant
- Boosts immunity
- Fights inflammation
- Promotes cardiovascular and endothelial health
- Maintains general health
- May rejuvenate and/or eliminate ageing cells
|Serving Size:||2 Capsules|
|Servings per Bottle:||30 Servings|
|Active Ingredient per Serving:||Quercetin, extracted from Sophorae Japonica (buds)|
|Inactive Ingredients:||Microcrystalline Cellulose (MCC) (Filler), HPMC Hypromellose (Vegan Capsules)|
- A serving equals a daily dose.
- Take two capsules at least 30 minutes before meals.
- Take with Vitamin C for improved absorption.
- Can interact with certain antibiotics as well as cyclosporine, warfarin, or drugs that are changed by the liver.
- Discontinue use if any adverse effects are experienced.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
- Do not use if under 18 years of age as safety in children has not been established.
- If you have a known medical condition, consult your doctor before using this or any other health supplement.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX:
- 60 vegan hard capsules (Halal & Kosher) each containing 375mg of Quercetin = 30 servings of 750mg Quercetin.
- Store in a cool, dark, dry place.
- Product packaging may differ slightly from the advertised image, based on packaging availability.
This health supplement has not been evaluated by the SAHPRA for its quality, safety or intended use. Health supplements are intended to complement health or supplement the diet. They are not intended to be used as a treatment to cure illnesses.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.