R175.00 Incl VAT — or Incl VAT / month
200mg (30 servings x 30 capsules)
Genologix Pterostilbene is a methylated stilbene molecule with structural similarity to Resveratrol.
The multiple benefits of Pterostilbene in the treatment and prevention of human disease have been attributed to its antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and anticarcinogenic properties, leading to improved function of normal cells and inhibition of malignant cells.
In cells, Pterostilbene activates a SIRT1 (Sirtuin) signaling pathway that protects against cellular damage. This pathway increases the expression of p53, a protein that protects the DNA, and prevents mutations that could lead to cancer.
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 12 cm|
- Greatly reduced oxidative stress
- DNA protection
- Anti-inflammatory assistance
- Increased dopamine availability
- Protection against arterial hardening
- Prevention of cognitive decline and improvement of memory
- Assistance in the management of diabetes
|Serving Size:||1 Capsules|
|Servings per Bottle:||30 Servings|
|Active Ingredient per Serving:||Pterostilbene 200mg per serving|
|Inactive Ingredients:||Microcrystalline Cellulose (MCC) (Filler), HPMC Hypromellose (Vegan Capsules)|
- A serving equals a daily dose.
- As a health supplement, take one capsule daily, in the morning, with food.
- This product is not known to produce negative side effects, however should you experience negative side effects then discontinue use.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
- Do not use if under 18 years of age as safety in children has not been established.
- If you have a known medical condition, consult your doctor before using this or any other health supplement.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX:
- 30 vegan hard capsules (Halal & Kosher) each containing 200mg Pterostilbene = 30 Servings of 200mg Pterostilbene.
- Store in a cool, dark, dry place.
- Product packaging may differ slightly from the advertised image, based on packaging availability.
This health supplement has not been evaluated by the SAHPRA for its quality, safety or intended use.
Health supplements are intended to complement health or supplement the diet. They are not intended to be used as a treatment to cure illnesses.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.