PQQ (Pyrroloquinoline Quinone)
R175.00 Incl VAT — available on subscription
20mg (30 servings x 30 capsules)
Genologix PQQ (Pyrroloquinoline Quinone) is a natural anti-oxidant, an enzyme cofactor, and is the first nutrient discovered to support mitochondriogenesis which is the growth of new mitochondria.
Mitochondriogenesis helps your cells to renew their mitochondrial network and therefore to improve overall mitochondrial function, which in turn slows down the cascade of damage cause by mitochondrial dysfunction; mitochondrial dysfunction is one of the nine hallmarks of aging.
Aside from the tremendous cellular energy optimization benefits that it provides, there is also strong evidence that PQQ may stimulate Nerve Growth Factor (NGF), playing a key role in neurogenesis which underpins growth and survival of neurons, boosting your cognitive and memory ability.
The process of mitochondriogenesis stops and reverses brain cell death, and overall brain degeneration. PQQ is the only known nutrient that can do this. Having more energy in your brain cells means quicker thinking, better memory, heightened alertness and less mental fatigue.
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 12 cm|
- Mitochondrial support leading to overall improvement in energy levels
- Oxidative damage reduction
- Better overall sleep quality
- Neuro-protection and neurogenesis
- Better memory
- Support of hearth function
- Improved cognitive function
- Improved mood
|Servings per Bottle:||30 Servings|
|Active Ingredient per Serving:||PQQ (Pyrroloquinoline Quinone) 20mg per serving|
|Inactive Ingredients:||Microcrystalline Cellulose (MCC) (Filler), HPMC Hypromellose (Vegan Capsules)|
- A serving equals a daily dose.
- Take one capsule daily, in the morning, with or without food.
- Known side effects of PQQ include but are not limited to heartburn, nausea, headaches, and mild insomnia. Should you experience negative side effects then discontinue use.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
- Do not use if under 18 years of age as safety in children has not been established.
- If you have a known medical condition, consult your doctor before using this or any other health supplement.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX:
- 30 vegan hard capsules (Halal & Kosher) each containing 20mg PQQ = 30 Servings of 20mg PQQ.
- Store in a cool, dark, dry place.
- Product packaging may differ slightly from the advertised image, based on packaging availability.
This health supplement has not been evaluated by the SAHPRA for its quality, safety or intended use.
Health supplements are intended to complement health or supplement the diet. They are not intended to be used as a treatment to cure illnesses.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.