Pine Bark Extract 300mg
R135.00 Incl VAT — or Incl VAT / month
300 mg (60 servings x 60 capsules)
Our Pine Bark Extract is derived from French Maritime Pine tree bark (Pinus Pinaster), the most potent form of Pine Bark Extract available, and extremely high in Proanthocyanidin, a beneficial polyphenolic compound.
Proanthocyanidins are powerful free radical scavengers, which may be important for a number of health-promoting properties, especially as a cardioprotective, anticancer, and antihypertensive agent.
Genologix Pine Bark Extract, containing a standardised 95%+ proanthocyanidin content, serves as a source of powerful antioxidants which helps to protect cells against the effects of oxidative damage caused by free radicals. It is also supportive in slowing the ageing process of skin, improving blood flow and supporting healthy glucose levels.
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 12 cm|
- Aids inflammation and the wound healing process
- May support heart health and blood pressure control
- Aids in reducing varicose vein swelling
- Supports brain health and cognitive function
- Improves immune system function
- Provides anti-aging benefits due to its protection against free radicals with benefits for skin’s collagen and elastin
|Serving Size:||1 Capsule|
|Servings per Bottle:||60 Servings|
|Active Ingredient per Serving:||300 mg (Pinus Pinaster) (tree bark)|
|Inactive Ingredients:||Microcrystalline Cellulose (MCC) (Filler), HPMC Hypromellose (Vegan Capsules)|
- A serving equals a daily dose.
- Take one capsule daily, with food.
- Discontinue use if any adverse effects are experienced.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
- Do not use if under 18 years of age as safety in children has not been established.
- If you have a known medical condition, consult your doctor before using this or any other health supplement.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX:
- 60 vegan capsules (Halal & Kosher) each containing 300 mg (Pinus Pinaster) (tree bark) = 60 servings of 300 mg (Pinus Pinaster) (tree bark)
- Store in a cool, dark, dry place.
- Product packaging may differ slightly from the advertised image, based on packaging availability.
This health supplement has not been evaluated by the SAHPRA for its quality, safety or intended use. Health supplements are intended to complement health or supplement the diet. They are not intended to be used as a treatment to cure illnesses.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.