R185.00 Incl VAT — or Incl VAT / month
500mg (30 servings x 60 capsules)
Genologix Phosphatidyl Serine is a phospholipid molecule, derived from soy lecithin. It has a key role in cell membrane composition as well as facilitating communication between cells.
Phosphatidyl Serine is an important component of neural membranes where it facilitates the transmission of electrical impulses and engages the activity of neurotransmitters responsible for learning, mood and memory.
Phosphatidyl Serine is the supplement of choice for the support of cognitive function. Studies have provided evidence that Phosphatidyl Serine may promote attention, memory, processing speed, and support overall cognitive health. Phosphatidyl Serine may also support healthy stress and cortisol levels.
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 12 cm|
- Better attention and focus
- Supporting healthy cortisol levels
- Better cognitive processing speeds
- Healthier stress levels
- Better overall cognitive health
|Serving Size:||2 Capsules|
|Servings per Bottle:||30 Servings|
|Active Ingredient per Serving:||500mg Phosphatidyl Serine per serving|
|Inactive Ingredients:||Microcrystalline Cellulose (MCC) (Filler), HPMC Hypromellose (Vegan Capsules)|
- A serving equals a daily dose.
- Take two capsules daily, in the morning, with food. Split dose if desired.
- This product is not known to produce negative side effects, however should you experience negative side effects then discontinue use.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
- Do not use if under 18 years of age as safety in children has not been established.
- If you have a known medical condition, consult your doctor before using this or any other health supplement.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX:
- 60 vegan hard capsules (Halal & Kosher) each containing 250mg Phosphatidyl Serine = 30 Servings of 500mg Phosphatidyl Serine.
- Store in a cool, dark, dry place.
- Product packaging may differ slightly from the advertised image, based on packaging availability.
This health supplement has not been evaluated by the SAHPRA for its quality, safety or intended use.
Health supplements are intended to complement health or supplement the diet. They are not intended to be used as a treatment to cure illnesses.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.