Lions Mane Mushroom (Polysaccharides 50%)
R255.00 Incl VAT — or Incl VAT / month
1000mg (30 servings x 90 capsules)
Lions Mane (also known as Yamabushitake) is a dietary mushroom supplement that offers fantastic nootropic benefits.
This natural supplement supports the production of BDNF and NGF which promotes neurogenesis in the brain, leading to improved cognitive ability and reduced cognitive decline, especially as we age. Mood improvement and immune system support are added benefits of this powerful mushroom. This Genologix product is standardised to 50% bioactive mushroom polysaccharides, which act as highly effective anti-oxidants and anti-inflammatory agents.
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 12 cm|
- May reduce cognitive decline
- May boost neurogenesis
- May improve mild anxiety and depression
- Reduces inflammation and oxidative stress
- Boosts the immune system
- Assists in blood sugar control
|Serving Size:||3 Capsules|
|Servings per Bottle:||30 Servings|
|Active Ingredient per Serving:||Lions Mane Mushroom Extract (Hericium erinaceus) (Fruiting Body) (Standardised to Polysaccharides 50%)|
|Inactive Ingredients:||Microcrystalline Cellulose (MCC) (Filler), HPMC Hypromellose (Vegan Capsules)|
- A serving equals a daily dose.
- Take three capsules daily, first thing in the morning, with food.
- Discontinue use if any adverse effects are experienced.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
- Do not use if under 18 years of age as safety in children has not been established.
- If you have a known medical condition, consult your doctor before using this or any other health supplement.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX:
- 90 vegan hard capsules (Halal & Kosher) each containing 333mg of Lions Mane Mushroom Extract = 30 servings of 1000mg Lions Mane Mushroom Extract.
- Store in a cool, dark, dry place.
- Product packaging may differ slightly from the advertised image, based on packaging availability.
This health supplement has not been evaluated by the SAHPRA for its quality, safety or intended use. Health supplements are intended to complement health or supplement the diet. They are not intended to be used as a treatment to cure illnesses.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.