R225.00 Incl VAT — or Incl VAT / month
1500mg (30 servings x 120 capsules)
Genologix L-Citrulline is an amino acid, essential in nitric oxide metabolism and regulation.
Our bodies convert L-Citrulline into L-Arginine with a resultant increase in both L-Arginine as well as nitric oxide. When we increase the production of nitric oxide, vascular dilation is boosted; this facilitates improved oxygen and blood circulation, leading to enhanced physical performance. L-Citrulline helps the body rid itself of ammonia, a by-product of high intensity exercise. This detox effect enables the body to recover faster after a workout. Studies performed within the last decade have repeatedly shown that L-Citrulline improves endurance, maximum power and exercise recovery after as little as a single dose.
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 12 cm|
- Boosted nitric oxide – greatly improved blood flow
- Enhancing physical endurance
- Improving maximum power
- Decreasing muscle recovery time
- Assisting with erectile dysfunction
- Lowering high blood pressure
|Serving Size:||4 Capsules|
|Servings per Bottle:||30 Servings|
|Active Ingredient per Serving:||1500mg L-Citrulline per serving|
|Inactive Ingredients:||Microcrystalline Cellulose (MCC) (Filler), HPMC Hypromellose (Vegan Capsules)|
- A serving equals a daily dose.
- Take four capsules daily, in the morning with food.
- If using for exercise purposes, take 30 minutes before exercise. Split dose if desired.
- This product is not known to produce negative side effects, however should you experience negative side effects then discontinue use.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
- Do not use if under 18 years of age as safety in children has not been established.
- If you have a known medical condition, consult your doctor before using this or any other health supplement.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX:
- 120 vegan hard capsules (Halal & Kosher) each containing 375mg L-Citrulline = 30 servings of 1500mg L-Citrulline.
- Store in a cool, dark, dry place.
- Product packaging may differ slightly from the advertised image, based on packaging availability.
This health supplement has not been evaluated by the SAHPRA for its quality, safety or intended use.
Health supplements are intended to complement health or supplement the diet. They are not intended
to be used as a treatment to cure illnesses.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.