R225.00 Incl VAT — or Incl VAT / month
1500mg (30 servings x 120 capsules)
L-Arginine is an essential amino acid that our body uses in the production of proteins and repair of tissue.
L-Arginine also plays a key role in the release of nitric oxide (NO) into the blood, which widens blood vessels, increases muscle oxygenation, and results in a more efficient muscle gain and repair cycle.
At sufficiently high intakes, this amino acid results in increased human growth hormone (HGH) levels. HGH stimulates muscle growth. It is also vital in the synthesis of creatine. Trials combining weight training with L-Arginine have shown decreases in body fat and increases in total strength and lean body mass, vs a placebo group.
L-Arginine may also aid in supporting erectile / sexual dysfunction through this same mechanism of widening the blood vessels. As a booster of immunity, it stimulates the thymus and promotes lymphocyte production. This leads to L-Arginine's ability to promote healing of burns and other wounds.
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 12 cm|
- Enhanced peak exercise output
- Improved endurance
- More efficient muscle mass gains
- Treating erectile / sexual dysfunction
- Assist with symptoms of angina
- Lowering blood pressure
- Wound healing
|Serving Size:||4 Capsules|
|Servings per Bottle:||30 Servings|
|Active Ingredient per Serving:||L-Arginine|
|Inactive Ingredients:||Microcrystalline Cellulose (MCC) (Filler), HPMC Hypromellose (Vegan Capsules)|
- A serving equals a daily dose.
- Take two capsules twice per day, ideally on an empty stomach before exercise and/or just before sleep.
- Discontinue use if any adverse effects are experienced
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
- Do not use if under 18 years of age as safety in children has not been established.
- If you have a known medical condition, consult your doctor before using this or any other health supplement.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX:
- 120 vegan hard capsules (Halal & Kosher) each containing 375mg of L-Arginine = 30 servings of 1500mg L-Arginine.
- Store in a cool, dark, dry place.
- Product packaging may differ slightly from the advertised image, based on packaging availability.
This health supplement has not been evaluated by the SAHPRA for its quality, safety or intended use. Health supplements are intended to complement health or supplement the diet. They are not intended to be used as a treatment to cure illnesses.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.