HMB (B-Hydroxy B-Methylbutyrate)
R235.00 Incl VAT — or Incl VAT / month
1500mg (30 servings x 120 capsules)
Genologix HMB (B-Hydroxy B-Methylbutyrate) is a naturally occurring metabolite of the branched-chain amino acid leucine.
HMB plays a vital role in the regulation of protein breakdown in the body, helping to maintain lean muscle tissue. It also helps boost protein synthesis and therefore can add bulk. In addition, it helps to speed up recovery from intense exercise.
HMB at doses higher than 1000mg has been shown to assist in strength training and power output.
HMB is a great choice of body support supplement if you are looking at maintaining the muscle that you have worked so hard to build.
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 12 cm|
- Anti-catabolic agent (reduces the rate of muscle breakdown)
- Increases muscle protein synthesis
- Benefits to older subjects, preventing muscle wastage
- Improved recovery times from exercise
|Serving Size:||4 Capsules|
|Servings per Bottle:||30 Servings|
|Active Ingredient per Serving:||HMB (Calcium β-Hydroxy β-Methylbutyrate Monohydrate) 1500mg per serving|
|Inactive Ingredients:||Microcrystalline Cellulose (MCC) (Filler), HPMC Hypromellose (Vegan Capsules)|
- A serving equals a daily dose.
- Take four capsules during the day, preferably 30-60 minutes before a workout and preferably with a protein-containing meal.
- This product is not known to produce negative side effects, however should you experience negative side effects then discontinue use.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
- Do not use if under 18 years of age as safety in children has not been established.
- If you have a known medical condition, consult your doctor before using this or any other health supplement.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX:
- 120 vegan hard capsules (Halal & Kosher) each containing 375mg HMB = 30 servings of 1500mg HMB.
- Store in a cool, dark, dry place.
- Product packaging may differ slightly from the advertised image, based on packaging availability.
This health supplement has not been evaluated by the SAHPRA for its quality, safety or intended use.
Health supplements are intended to complement health or supplement the diet. They are not intended to be used as a treatment to cure illnesses.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.