Green Tea Extract 400mg
R175.00 Incl VAT — or Incl VAT / month
400mg (30 servings x 60 capsules)
Genologix Green Tea Extract containing Epicatechin >99%, is a natural flavonoid present in various foods including cocoa, dark chocolate, berries, and tea.
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 12 cm|
- Powerful anti-oxidant
- Improved muscle growth
- Reduced fatigue
- Better endurance
- Enhanced Nitric Oxide production
- Decreased insulin resistance and blood pressure
- Reduced lipid peroxidation and inhibited platelet aggregation in the heart
|Serving Size:||2 Capsules|
|Servings per Bottle:||30 Servings|
|Active Ingredient per Serving:||Green Tea Extract 400mg per serving|
|Inactive Ingredients:||Microcrystalline Cellulose (MCC) (Filler), HPMC Hypromellose (Vegan Capsules)|
- A serving equals a daily dose.
- Take one to two capsules daily, in the morning, with food or just before a workout
- This product is not known to produce negative side effects, however should you experience negative side effects then discontinue use
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
- Do not use if under 18 years of age as safety in children has not been established.
- If you have a known medical condition, consult your doctor before using this or any other health supplement
- May cause a flushing, tingling and/or prickling sensation of the skin, in which case, reduce the dose
WHAT’S IN THE BOX:
- 60 vegan hard capsules (Halal & Kosher) each containing 200 mg Epicatechin = 30 servings of 400mg Epicatechin
- Store in a cool, dark, dry place.
- Product packaging may differ slightly from the advertised image, based on packaging availability.
This health supplement has not been evaluated by the SAHPRA for its quality, safety or intended use. Health supplements are intended to complement health or supplement the diet. They are not intended to be used as a treatment to cure illnesses.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.