Gotu Kola Extract
R145.00 Incl VAT — or Incl VAT / month
750mg (30 servings x 60 capsules)
With a long and profoundly effective history in Chinese and Indonesian medicine, Gotu Kola brings us significant nootropic and longevity benefits. This medicinal plant activates the release of brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF), a protein that encourages new brain cell formation.
DBNF also facilitates the extension of neural dendrites and boosts axon growth, as well as increases blood flow to the brain. Gotu Kola also increases nerve growth factor (NGF), a protein which stimulates the growth of new nerve cells and protects existing ones.
The anti-oxidant properties in the extract protect our body, and our minds, against harmful oxidative damage and neurotoxins. All these factors improve neural plasticity and efficiency, which leads directly to improved memory, mood and an overall enhancement in cognitive thinking ability.
In terms of mood correction, Gotu Kola increases levels of the feel-good neurotransmitters serotonin, dopamine, and norepinephrine. At the same time, it reduces levels of the stress hormone cortisol. By achieving an equilibrium in these chemicals, it promotes a sense of calm, and reduces stress and anxiety.
Gotu Kola has also been successfully used in the reduction of varicose veins, through the improvement of circulation.
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 12 cm|
- Promotes neural development and regeneration
- Improves memory and learning ability
- Increased alertness
- Mood improvement
- Reduces varicose veins
- Strong anti-oxidant
- Aids in improving sleep quality
|Serving Size:||2 Capsules|
|Servings per Bottle:||30 Servings|
|Active Ingredient per Serving:||Gotu Kola Extract (Centella asiatica (L.) Urban) (Leaves) 10:01|
|Inactive Ingredients:||Microcrystalline Cellulose (MCC) (Filler), HPMC Hypromellose (Vegan Capsules)|
- A serving equals a daily dose.
- Take one to two capsules daily, with food
- Use for a maximum of six months then break for a period
- Discontinue use if any adverse effects are experienced
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
- Do not use if under 18 years of age as safety in children has not been established.
- If you have a known medical condition, consult your doctor before using this or any other health supplement.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX:
- 60 vegan hard capsules (Halal & Kosher) each containing 375mg of Gotu Kola Extract = 30 servings of 750mg Gotu Kola Extract
- Store in a cool, dark, dry place.
- Product packaging may differ slightly from the advertised image, based on packaging availability.
This health supplement has not been evaluated by the SAHPRA for its quality, safety or intended use. Health supplements are intended to complement health or supplement the diet. They are not intended to be used as a treatment to cure illnesses.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.