CDP Choline (Citicoline)
R285.00 Incl VAT — or Incl VAT / month
500mg (30 servings x 60 capsules)
Genologix CDP Choline (also known as Citicoline) is an intermediate in the generation of phosphatidylcholine from choline.
CDP Choline is vital in the production of various cholines and phospholipids in the brain. These are essential substances, playing a critical role in neuron preservation, activity and overall brain development.
CDP Choline is efficient, it passes directly through the blood brain barrier, and into your brain tissue. It improves your cognition, memory, focus and mental energy. Studies also suggest that CDP Choline supplements increase dopamine receptor densities.
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 12 cm|
- Reversing and slowing memory decline
- Improving thinking skills, focus and mental clarity
- Enhanced brain blood flow
- Stimulation of mitochondria to produce more energy
- Protection of nervous system from oxidative and age-related damage
|Serving Size:||2 Capsules|
|Servings per Bottle:||30 Servings|
|Active Ingredient per Serving:||500mg CDP Choline (cytidine diphosphate-choline) per serving|
|Inactive Ingredients:||Microcrystalline Cellulose (MCC) (Filler), HPMC Hypromellose (Vegan Capsules)|
- A serving equals a daily dose.
- Take two capsules daily, in the morning with food. Split dose if desired.
- This product is not known to produce negative side effects, however should you experience negative side effects then discontinue use.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
- Do not use if under 18 years of age as safety in children has not been established.
- If you have a known medical condition, consult your doctor before using this or any other health supplement.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX:
- 60 vegan hard capsules (Halal & Kosher) each containing 250mg CDP Choline = 30 Servings of 500mg CDP Choline.
- Store in a cool, dark, dry place.
- Product packaging may differ slightly from the advertised image, based on packaging availability.
This health supplement has not been evaluated by the SAHPRA for its quality, safety or intended use.
Health supplements are intended to complement health or supplement the diet. They are not intended to be used as a treatment to cure illnesses.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.