R135.00 Incl VAT — or Incl VAT / month
500mcg (120 servings x 120 capsules)
Genologix Biotin is an essential B vitamin that aids the body in breaking down carbohydrates, fats, and proteins for energy production.
Biotin, also known as vitamin B7, is a water-soluble B-complex vitamin essential for the growth and development of all organisms. It is a coenzyme which is involved in the metabolism of fatty acids, amino acids, and carbohydrates and has been shown to be important for many health factors including boosting energy levels, supporting overall mental wellbeing and also helps in maintaining a healthy nervous system.
It is important to maintain adequate Biotin levels, as low levels can slow down the metabolism, which can lead to fatigue, digestive issues, and weight gain.
Biotin boosts energy levels, supports overall mental wellbeing, and plays a role in maintaining healthy hair, skin, nails and nervous system. Each 500mcg capsule provides a maximum strength dose, giving you 90 servings of great health.
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 12 cm|
- Healthy hair, skin and nails
- Supports energy metabolism
- Improved brain function
- Supports immune system function
|Serving Size:||1 Capsules|
|Servings per Bottle:||120 Servings|
|Active Ingredient per Serving:||D-Biotin (Vitamin B7).|
|Inactive Ingredients:||Microcrystalline Cellulose (MCC), HPMC Hypromellose (Vegan Capsules)|
- A serving equals a daily dose.
- Take one capsule during the day, preferably with food.
- Discontinue use if any adverse effects are experienced.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
- Do not use if under 18 years of age as safety in children has not been established.
- If you have a known medical condition, consult your doctor before using this or any other health supplement.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX:
- 120 vegan capsules (Halal & Kosher) each containing 500mcg of D-Biotin (Vitamin B7) = 120 servings 500mcg D-Biotin (Vitamin B7).
- Store in a cool, dark, dry place.
- Product packaging may differ slightly from the advertised image, based on packaging availability.
This health supplement has not been evaluated by the SAHPRA for its quality, safety or intended use. Health supplements are intended to complement health or supplement the diet. They are not intended to be used as a treatment to cure illnesses.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.