R315.00 Incl VAT — or Incl VAT / month
1000mg (30 servings x 90 capsules)
Berberine is a bio-active alkaloid derived from shrubs in the Berberis family and has been used effectively for millennia in Traditional Chinese and Ayurvedic medicines.
Berberine is a powerful supplement with a multitude of health benefits, affecting the human body on a molecular level. Much research has been done on Berberine in recent years due to positive results related to the management of diabetes and cholesterol.
It is known to activate the enzyme, adenosine monophosphate-activated protein kinase (AMPK) within cells which changes their function. This process helps to decrease insulin resistance and sugar production in the liver, slows the breakdown of carbohydrates in the gut, and increases the number of beneficial gut bacteria, as well as increasing glycolysis which helps the body break down sugars inside cells. AMPK is sometimes referred to as a “metabolic master switch” due to its proliferation throughout the brain, muscles, kidney, liver and heart and the major role it plays in regulating the metabolism.
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 12 cm|
- Reduces blood sugar
- Improves markers of cholesterol
- Promotes heart health
- Regulates metabolism
|Serving Size:||3 Capsules|
|Servings per Bottle:||30 Servings|
|Active Ingredient per Serving:||Berberine HCL (Berberis Wilsoniae Hemsl. Extract)|
|Inactive Ingredients:||Microcrystalline Cellulose (MCC) (Filler), HPMC Hypromellose (Vegan Capsules)|
- A serving equals a daily dose.
- Take one capsule, three times daily, preferably 30 minutes before food.
- Discontinue use if any adverse effects are experienced.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
- Do not use if under 18 years of age as safety in children has not been established.
- If you have a known medical condition, consult your doctor before using this or any other health supplement.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX:
- 90 vegan hard capsules (Halal & Kosher) each containing 333mg of Berberine HCL (Berberis Wilsoniae Hemsl. Extract) = 30 servings of 1000mg Berberine HCL (Berberis Wilsoniae Hemsl. Extract)
- Store in a cool, dark, dry place.
- Product packaging may differ slightly from the advertised image, based on packaging availability.
This health supplement has not been evaluated by the SAHPRA for its quality, safety or intended use. Health supplements are intended to complement health or supplement the diet. They are not intended to be used as a treatment to cure illnesses.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.