Rhodiola Rosea 500mg
R185.00 Incl VAT — or Incl VAT / month
500mg (30 servings x 60 capsules)
Genologix Rhodiola (Rhodiola Rosea) is plant extract indigenous to the Arctic and Alpine regions of Europe, parts of Asia and the Americas. It is an ancient adaptogenic tonic in many cultures.
Rhodiola possesses the unique ability to support the body's natural capacity to adapt to life's stressful conditions. It also assists with reducing anxiety and combating fatigue.
Genologix Rhodiola is standardized to 3% total Rosavins and a minimum of 1% Salidroside. Sleep quality, recovery from exhaustion, and refreshed feelings are also enhanced when supplementing with Rhodiola.
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 12 cm|
- As an adaptogen, it decreases the typical symptoms of stress, namely fatigue and anxiety
- Reduction in depression
- Improvement in emotional stability
- Reduction in insomnia
- Improved performance on work-related tasks
- Increased exercise endurance
- Cancer-fighting properties, owing to the salidroside content
|Serving Size:||2 Capsules|
|Servings per Bottle:||30 Servings|
|Active Ingredient per Serving:||Rhodiola Rosea Root Extract 500mg per serving, containing 3% Rosavins and min. 1% Salidroside|
|Inactive Ingredients:||Microcrystalline Cellulose (MCC) (Filler), HPMC Hypromellose (Vegan Capsules)|
- A serving equals a daily dose.
- Take two capsules daily, in the morning, preferably on an empty stomach. Do not take before bedtime as it may have a slight stimulatory effect.
- This product is not known to produce negative side effects, however should you experience negative side effects then discontinue use.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
- Do not use if under 18 years of age as safety in children has not been established.
- If you have a known medical condition, consult your doctor before using this or any other health supplement.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX:
- 60 vegan hard capsules (Halal & Kosher) each containing 250mg Rhodiola = 30 Servings of 500mg Rhodiola.
- Store in a cool, dark, dry place.
- Product packaging may differ slightly from the advertised image, based on packaging availability.
This health supplement has not been evaluated by the SAHPRA for its quality, safety or intended use. Health supplements are intended to complement health or supplement the diet. They are not intended to be used as a treatment to cure illnesses.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.