Garcinia Cambogia HCA
R145.00 Incl VAT — or Incl VAT / month
1000mg (30 servings x 90 capsules)
Garcinia Cambogia is a tropical fruit native to Southeast Asia, naturally high in Hydroxycitric Acid (HCA), which has powerful weight loss support properties.
The primary component of Garcinia Cambogia is Hydroxycitric Acid (HCA), which is purported to prevent fat buildup, lower blood fat levels and reduce appetite. It does this by decreasing the levels of fat producing enzymes (fatty acid synthase) and proteins that increase those enzymes, blocking the enzyme that promotes fat production (ATP citrate lyase) and increasing fat burning enzymes (lipoprotein lipase).
HCA has also been shown to increase serotonin, a mood-balancing neurotransmitter, and to reduce the stress hormone cortisol, helping to curb emotional food cravings. Our high purity extract is standardised to 60% HCA, providing an effective, high purity dosage.
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 12 cm|
- Weight management
- Metabolism support
- Increases serotonin
- Reduces cortisol
|Serving Size:||3 Capsules|
|Servings per Bottle:||30 Servings|
|Active Ingredient per Serving:||Garcinia Cambogia Extract (Fruit) (standardised to Hydroxycitric Acid 60%).|
|Inactive Ingredients:||Microcrystalline Cellulose (MCC) (Filler), HPMC Hypromellose (Vegan Capsules)|
- A serving equals a daily dose.
- Take one capsule 45 minutes before a meal, three times per day. Take with a full glass of water.
- Discontinue use if any adverse effects are experienced.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
- Do not use if under 18 years of age as safety in children has not been established.
- If you have a known medical condition, consult your doctor before using this or any other health supplement.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX:
- 90 vegan hard capsules (Halal & Kosher) each containing 333mg Garcinia (Garcinia Cambogia standardised to Hydroxycitric Acid 60%) = 30 servings of 1000mg Garcinia.
- Store in a cool, dark, dry place.
- Product packaging may differ slightly from the advertised image, based on packaging availability.
This health supplement has not been evaluated by the SAHPRA for its quality, safety or intended use. Health supplements are intended to complement health or supplement the diet. They are not intended to be used as a treatment to cure illnesses.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.