Vitamin D3 25
R115.00 Incl VAT — or Incl VAT / month
25mcg (120 servings x 120 capsules)
Vitamin D3 (also known as cholecalciferol) is typically synthesised in the lower layers of skin epidermis through a chemical reaction dependent on UVB radiation from the sun.
People often don't produce enough Vitamin D3 and there are not very many food sources that contain it.
It plays a vital role in normal function of the immune system, appropriate inflammatory response, appropriate muscle function and it reduces the risk of falling in the elderly.
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 12 cm|
- Reduces the incidence of heart disease
- Supports immune system, brain and nervous system health
- May regulate mood and reduce depression
- May support weight loss
- Promotes health bones and teeth
- Regulates insulin levels
|Serving Size:||1 Capsule|
|Servings per Bottle:||120 Servings|
|Active Ingredient per Serving:||Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol)|
|Inactive Ingredients:||Microcrystalline Cellulose (MCC) (Filler), HPMC Hypromellose (Vegan Capsules)|
- A serving equals a daily dose.
- Take one capsule daily, with food.
- Discontinue use if any adverse effects are experienced.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
- Do not use if under 18 years of age as safety in children has not been established.
- If you have a known medical condition, consult your doctor before using this or any other health supplement.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX:
- 120 vegan hard capsules each containing 1000IU (25mcg) of Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) = 120 servings of 1000IU (25mcg) of Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol).
- Store in a cool, dark, dry place.
- Product packaging may differ slightly from the advertised image, based on packaging availability.
This health supplement has not been evaluated by the SAHPRA for its quality, safety or intended use. Health supplements are intended to complement health or supplement the diet. They are not intended to be used as a treatment to cure illnesses.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.