Vitamin C Ester (Ascorbyl Palmitate)
R125.00 Incl VAT — or Incl VAT / month
400mg (30 servings x 120 capsules)
Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C Ester), contains 40% pure Vitamin C in a fat-soluble delivery format.
Being fat soluble allows Ascorbyl Palmitate to penetrate the lipid membranes of our cells and deliver its benefits to parts of the body that Vitamin C cannot usually reach in the traditional Ascorbic Acid format.
Vitamin C Ester works to maintain the body’s cells, support the immune system and support gums and teeth. Ascorbyl Palmitate is an extremely powerful antioxidant, reducing the damage that free radicals cause in our bodies.
Collagen production is also supported, which aids in keeping our body flexible and our skin firm.
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 12 cm|
- Reduces inflammation and oxidative stress
- Improved skin elasticity
- Reduces hyperpigmentation
- May lower risk of heart disease
- Contributes to a properly functioning immune system
- May reduce fatigue and improve energy levels
- Maintains cognitive function as you age
|Serving Size:||3 Capsules|
|Servings per Bottle:||30 Servings|
|Active Ingredient per Serving:||Vitamin C Ester (from Ascorbyl Palmitate)|
|Inactive Ingredients:||Microcrystalline Cellulose (MCC) (Filler), HPMC Hypromellose (Vegan Capsules)|
- A serving equals a daily dose.
- Take three capsules daily, preferably with food.
- Discontinue use if any adverse effects are experienced.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
- Do not use if under 18 years of age as safety in children has not been established.
- If you have a known medical condition, consult your doctor before using this or any other health supplement.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX:
- 90 vegan hard capsules each containing 333mg of Ascorbyl Palmitate = 30 servings of 1000mg Ascorbyl Palmitate.
- Store in a cool, dark, dry place.
- Product packaging may differ slightly from the advertised image, based on packaging availability.
This health supplement has not been evaluated by the SAHPRA for its quality, safety or intended use. Health supplements are intended to complement health or supplement the diet. They are not intended to be used as a treatment to cure illnesses.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.