NAC (N-Acetyl L-Cysteine)
R255.00 Incl VAT — or Incl VAT / month
600mg (60 servings x 120 capsules)
NAC (N-Acetyl L-Cysteine) is an extremely effective antioxidant booster, with numerous other health benefits. NAC boosts Glutathione levels in your body.
Glutathione is the most prevalent antioxidant in your body and it plays a critical role in reducing oxidative stress. By increasing levels of Glutathione and combating oxidative stress, NAC may be able to protect cells and organs throughout the body, that are under constant oxidative attack.
The other impressive benefits of NAC include reducing inflammation, boosting immunity, cardiovascular health improvements, increased exercise performance and improved blood sugar control.
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 12 cm|
- Essential in the production of Glutathione, our body’s no.1 anti-oxidant
- Regulates Glutamate and boosts brain health
- May stabilize blood sugar
- May reduce heart disease
- Aids in boosting immunity
|Serving Size:||2 Capsules|
|Servings per Bottle:||60 Servings|
|Active Ingredient per Serving:||N-Acetyl L-Cysteine|
|Inactive Ingredients:||Microcrystalline Cellulose (MCC) (Filler), HPMC Hypromellose (Vegan Capsules)|
- A serving equals a daily dose.
- Take two capsules daily, with food.
- Discontinue use if any adverse effects are experienced.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
- Do not use if under 18 years of age as safety in children has not been established.
- If you have a known medical condition, consult your doctor before using this or any other health supplement.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX:
- 120 vegan hard capsules (Halal & Kosher) capsules each containing 300mg of N-Acetyl L-Cysteine = 60 servings of 600mg N-Acetyl L-Cysteine.
- Store in a cool, dark, dry place.
- Product packaging may differ slightly from the advertised image, based on packaging availability.
This health supplement has not been evaluated by the SAHPRA for its quality, safety or intended use. Health supplements are intended to complement health or supplement the diet. They are not intended to be used as a treatment to cure illnesses.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.