R125.00 Incl VAT — or Incl VAT / month
1000 mg (30 servings x 90 capsules)
L-Lysine is classified as an essential amino acid responsible for the building of proteins. L-Lysine is not made in the body so we rely on our diet for adequate amounts.
This essential amino acid plays a role in the synthesis of proteins, mainly carnitine, a nutrient responsible for converting fatty acids into energy and helping lower cholesterol. Of the many biological functions requiring L-Lysine, some notable applications include synthesis of connective tissues such as bone, skin, collagen, and elastin. L-Lysine can also be used to prevent the reoccurrence of cold sores.
Genologix L- Lysine supplement provides you with sufficient L-Lysine, necessary for overall well-being and the maintenance of healthy skin!
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 12 cm|
- Supports healthy growth and development
- Helps the body absorb calcium, iron and zinc
- Promotes the formation of collagen and connective tissues
- Maintenance of a healthy immune system
- Prevention and treatment of recurrent herpes simplex virus (cold sores)
- Promotes healthy skin
- Encourages tissue repair
|Serving Size:||3 Capsules|
|Servings per Bottle:||30 Servings|
|Active Ingredient per Serving:||1000 mg L-Lysine|
|Inactive Ingredients:||Microcrystalline Cellulose (MCC) (Filler), HPMC Hypromellose (Vegan Capsules)|
- A serving equals a daily dose.
- Take three capsules daily in the morning, with plenty of water
- Discontinue use if any adverse effects are experienced.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
- Do not use if under 18 years of age as safety in children has not been established.
- If you have a known medical condition, consult your doctor before using this or any other health supplement
- May cause a flushing, tingling and/or prickling sensation of the skin, in which case, reduce the dose
WHAT’S IN THE BOX:
- 90 vegan hard capsules (Halal & Kosher) each containing 333 mg L-Lysine = 30 Servings of L-lysine 1000 mg
- Store in a cool, dark, dry place.
- Product packaging may differ slightly from the advertised image, based on packaging availability.
This health supplement has not been evaluated by the SAHPRA for its quality, safety or intended use. Health supplements are intended to complement health or supplement the diet. They are not intended to be used as a treatment to cure illnesses.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.