Apple Cider Vinegar 1000mg
R125.00 Incl VAT — or Incl VAT every 4 months
1000mg (30 servings x 90 capsules)
Ranked as one of the healthiest foods to include in a diet, apples are rich in antioxidants, fiber, and vitamin C. When apples are fermented into apple cider vinegar (“ACV”), apples produce acetic acid. ACV has garnered superfood status, with an array of exciting health properties.
- Additional information
- Supplement Facts
- Patient Information Leaflet
- Important Information
- Reviews (0)
Genologix Apple Cider Vinegar promotes and maintains healthy digestion. It aids in relieving the symptoms of dyspepsia and supports good health and general wellbeing. There are many known benefits of the acetic acid in ACV, including but not limited to, aiding in digestion, boosting the immune system, improving skin complexion, and detoxification. Genologix Apple Cider Vinegar delivers age-old traditional benefits, packed into a capsule.
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 12 cm|
- Aids in fat burning and weight loss when accompanied by a healthy diet and active lifestyle
- Decrease in blood sugar levels and improve healthy glucose metabolism
- Aids in relieving the symptoms of dyspepsia and acid reflux
- Promotes and maintains healthy digestion
- Supports clearer skin
|Serving Size:||3 Capsules|
|Servings per Bottle:||30 Servings|
|Active Ingredient per Serving:||1000mg Malus pumila Mill apple (Apple Cider)|
|Inactive Ingredients:||Microcrystalline Cellulose (MCC) (Filler), HPMC Hypromellose (Vegan Capsules)|
- A serving equals a daily dose.
- Take three capsules daily, first thing in the morning with plenty of water, preferably on an empty stomach
- Discontinue use if any adverse effects are experienced.
Patient Information Leaflet
PIL Genologix Apple Cider Vinegar V1.0
GENOLOGIX APPLE CIDER VINEGAR 1000 mg – hard capsule
|Active Ingredient||Quantity per capsule||Quantity per serving|
|Malus pumila Mill (apple)||333 mg||1000 mg|
|[fruit, of a 3:1 extract standardised to total acid 5% DHE]||999 mg||3000 mg|
COMPLEMENTARY MEDICINE: Discipline specific – Western Herbal Medicine.
This unregistered medicine has not been evaluated by SAHPRA for its quality, safety or intended use.
Read all of this leaflet carefully because it contains important information for you.
GENOLOGIX APPLE CIDER VINEGAR is available without a doctor’s prescription, for you to maintain your health. Nevertheless, you still need to use GENOLOGIX APPLE CIDER VINEGAR carefully to get the best results from it.
- Keep this leaflet: You may need to read it again.
- Do not share GENOLOGIX APPLE CIDER VINEGAR with any other person.
- Ask your health care provider or pharmacist if you need for information or advice.
What is in this leaflet
- What GENOLOGIX APPLE CIDER VINEGAR is and what it is used for.
- What you need to know before you take GENOLOGIX APPLE CIDER VINEGAR.
- How to take GENOLOGIX APPLE CIDER VINEGAR.
- Possible side effects.
- How to store GENOLOGIX APPLE CIDER VINEGAR.
- Contents of the pack and other information.
- What is GENOLOGIX APPLE CIDER VINEGAR used for
GENOLOGIX APPLE CIDER VINEGAR promotes and maintains healthy digestion. It aids in relieving the symptoms of dyspepsia and it supports good health and general wellbeing.
- What you need to know before you take GENOLOGIX APPLE CIDER VINEGAR
Do not take GENOLOGIX APPLE CIDER VINEGAR
- If you are hypersensitive (allergic) to Malus pumila Mill (apple) or any of the other ingredients of GENOLOGIX APPLE CIDER VINEGAR (listed in section 6).
Warnings and precautions
Take special care with GENOLOGIX APPLE CIDER VINEGAR:
- If you are suffering with hypokalaemia (low potassium levels in the blood). Apple Cider Vinegar, as in GENOLOGIX APPLE CIDER VINEGAR, might lower potassium levels in the blood. If your potassium is already low, Apple Cider Vinegar might make it too low.
Not intended for children younger than 18 years.
Other medicines and GENOLOGIX APPLE CIDER VINEGAR
Always tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicine. (This includes all complementary and traditional medicines).
- Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are currently taking:
- Large amounts of Apple Cider Vinegar, as in GENOLOGIX APPLE CIDER VINEGAR, may decrease potassium levels in the body. Low potassium levels can increase the side effects of digoxin.
- Anti-diabetic drugs (Medications for diabetes); Apple Cider Vinegar might lower blood sugar levels. Taking Apple Cider Vinegar along with diabetes medications, might cause blood sugar to drop too low. Monitor your blood sugar closely.
- Diuretic drugs (Water pills); Apple Cider Vinegar can decrease potassium levels. “water pills” can also decrease potassium levels. Taking Apple Cider Vinegar along with “water pills” might make potassium levels drop too low.
Pregnancy, breastfeeding and fertility
Safety in fertility, pregnancy and lactation has not been established.
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, think you may be pregnant or are planning to have a baby, please consult your doctor, pharmacist or other health care provider for advice before taking this medicine.
Driving and using machines
GENOLOGIX APPLE CIDER VINEGAR should not affect the ability of individuals to drive or operate machinery.
- How to take GENOLOGIX APPLE CIDER VINEGAR
Do not share your medicines with any other person.
Always take GENOLOGIX APPLE CIDER VINEGAR exactly as described in this leaflet or as your doctor or pharmacist has told you. Check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure.
Adults: The usual dose is 3 capsules daily.
Children: Not intended for children younger than 18 years.
A varied diet is the most effective and safe way to achieve good nutrition, health, body composition as well as mental and physical performance
If you take more GENOLOGIX APPLE CIDER VINEGAR than you should
In the event of an overdosage, consult your doctor or pharmacist. If neither is available, contact the nearest hospital or poison centre.
If you forget to take GENOLOGIX APPLE CIDER VINEGAR
Do not take a double dose to make up for forgotten individual doses.
- Possible side effects
GENOLOGIX APPLE CIDER VINEGAR can have side effects.
Not all side effects reported for GENOLOGIX APPLE CIDER VINEGAR are included in this leaflet. Should your general health worsen or if you experience any untoward effects while taking GENOLOGIX APPLE CIDER VINEGAR, please consult your health care provider for advice.
If any of the following happens, stop taking GENOLOGIX APPLE CIDER VINEGAR and tell your doctor immediately or go to the casualty department at your nearest hospital.
- swelling of the hands, feet, ankles, face, lips and mouth or throat, which may cause difficulty in swallowing or breathing.
- rash or itching
These are all very serious side effects. If you have them, you may have had a serious reaction to GENOLOGIX APPLE CIDER VINEGAR. You may need urgent medical attention or hospitalisation.
Tell your doctor if you notice any of the following:
Frequent side effects:
- stomach pain
Side effects with unknown frequency:
If you notice any side effects not mentioned in this leaflet, please inform your doctor or pharmacist.
Reporting of side effects
If you get side effects, talk to your doctor or pharmacist. You can also report side effects to SAHPRA via the “6.04 Adverse Drug Reaction Reporting Form”, found online under SAHPRA’s publications: https://www.sahpra.org.za/Publications/Index/8.
By reporting side effects, you can help provide more information on the safety of Genologix Apple Cider Vinegar.
- How to store GENOLOGIX APPLE CIDER VINEGAR.
Store all medicines out of reach of children.
Store at or below 25 °C in a dry place.
Protect from moisture and light.
- Contents of the pack and other information.
The active substance is Malus pumila Mill (apple) [fruit, of a 3:1 extract standardised to total acid 5%].
There other ingredients are the hypromellose capsules and microcrystalline cellulose.
What GENOLOGIX APPLE CIDER VINEGAR looks like and contents of the pack
Clear capsules containing a whitish powder.
90 capsules, packed in an appropriately labelled blue glass bottle with a metal lid.
Holder of Certificate of Registration
Genologix Distributors (Pty) Ltd
Unit 16 & 17 Acacia business park
73 Nguni Way
Tel: +27 60 532 8317
This leaflet was revised in
To be allocated by SAHPRA.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
- Do not use if under 18 years of age as safety in children has not been established.
- If you have a known medical condition, consult your doctor before using this or any other health supplement.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX:
- 90 vegan hard capsules (Halal & Kosher) each containing 333mg Malus pumila Mill apple = 30 servings of 1000mg Malus pumila Mill apple
- Store in a cool, dark, dry place.
- Product packaging may differ slightly from the advertised image, based on packaging availability.
This health supplement has not been evaluated by the SAHPRA for its quality, safety or intended use. Health supplements are intended to complement health or supplement the diet. They are not intended to be used as a treatment to cure illnesses.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.